Cheyenne On Queue
because Line Dancing is fun
Line Dance Festival 2018
14-21 October 2018
Hamilton Island Line Dance Festival
MASSIVE SALE - DON'T MISS OUT.
This amazing package also includes your flights, all dinners (with drinks package) and breakfast daily.
This amazing holiday will run from 14th October - 21st October 2018. Come and Line Dance in Paradise - Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays.
MASSIVE SPECIAL - Be in the first 50 people to book and deposit and you will get:
- $300 per person off the package price
(making the package $2350 per person,
- Free upgrade to a Coral Sea View Room
- Your choice of either a massage, a facial, or
a Whitehaven Beach Tour for free
The holiday is $2650 per person, twin share ($2350 if booked and deposited in first 50 people). This includes:
- Return flights from Armidale, Brisbane,
Cairns, Canberra, Hobart, Launceston,
Melbourne or Sydney to Hamilton Island
- 7 nights accommodation in the Reef View
Hotel Garden View Room (free upgrade to
Coral Sea View Room if booked in the first
- Exclusive Meet & Greet event on Hamilton
Island including the 'Waters Edge
- Exclusive Farewell event on Hamilton Island
including the 'Night of the Stars' dinner
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner every night including drinks package
- All exclusive Line Dance events on Hamilton
- Pool party including drinks
- Exclusive Hamilton Island Line Dance
- All transfers on Hamilton Island
Your Line Dance hosts for this trip will be: Brett Jenkins, Caro Stoll, Darren Mitchell, John Bishop, Josh Talbot, Julie Hearne, Julie Talbot, Linda Burgess, Lu Olsen, Michael Vera-Lobos, Noel Bradey, Robyn Groot, Stephen Paterson, Travis Taylor & Willy Sharp.
The payment due dates and amounts for this holiday will be:
- Deposit $850 on booking
- Final balance due by 15th June, 2018
To book on the 'Hamilton Island Line Dance Festival', please click below:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Phone: 0402-623-787
We would love for you to join us on what will be an amazing holiday in Paradise - Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays.
Hamilton Island 2018